Start Date: 08-01-2018
Available places: 5
Duration: 1-2 months
Tariff: 1100 Ron (payment in installments)
online registration »
Following the graduation of the Manicurist – Pedicurist - Nail techniques course, at Art & Style Academy, you will obtain diploma accredited by the Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Education.
Diploma qualification, Level 2.
Education requirements: graduate of 10 grades, at minimum.
Any beauty salon is looking to hire qualified personnel in this field. This is why most of the graduates of the manicurist pedicurist nail techniques course easily find their place of work within beauty salons.
Appliances and utensils used during practice module are included in the course tariff and these are just some of the benefits that you can enjoy only by participating in courses provided by the Art & Style Academy, Oradea.
OCCUPATIONAL STANDARDS COMPETENCIES
- Communication and numeracy
- Communication in a foreign modern language
- Quality Assurance
- Personal Development to achieve excellence
- Hygiene and Safety
- Starting up a business
- Adapting works to customer characteristics
- Relanshionships with clients
- Aesthetics and care works in manicure and pedicure field